1. Teams are to submit their team and players correct data at the AIFL secretariat at Fidesplex Okpuno on or before November 20,2020 to:
A. Miss Ogochukwu Alado 08162686071 or 09024494257(watsapp) Monday to Thursdays only from 9am to 5pm.
On Fridays only to Miss Amuche Ozor 07080990583 from 9am to 5pm.
2. The AIFL games hold on Fridays at designated venues according to the new format below:
A. Apart from one AIFL team that plays her season five match home each Friday against her opponent, all the other matches of AIFL hold at a common venue that same Friday.
B. For the common AIFL week matches at a designated stadium, the matches hold 10am to 11.55am (match one), 12pm to 1.55pm(match two), 2pm to 3.55pm (match 3), 4pm to 5.55pm(match 4 if any).
C. All the teams that their names appear first in the match fixtures are considered playing their home matches at the common venue.
D.For the only other home match of the AIFL same week, the kick of time is 3pm.
3. A committee was set up to review the rules guiding AIFL for season 5. The members are: Fr Christian Umeojilinnaka as Chairman, Coach Dona Ezeokafor and Dr Iyke Nwokedi as members. They are to submit their review by Nov 20,2020.
4. The AIFL will be paying an official courtesy visit to the Anambra State governor, Chief Dr Willie Obiano through the Sports development commission to present AIFL, and receive the government giant AIFL trophy pledged to the AIFL as well as the pledged support to AIFL. The visit is to hold at opportune and most convenient time to both parties.
5. The AIFL will start the AIFL season 5 on Friday December 4, 2020 with only the teams that have completed their season 5 registration fee and submitted players and team data on or before Nov 20,2020.
Rev Fr Obinna Dike Chairman AIFL
Nov 14,2020, 8.32am.